MS Office Developer
AWA / Heltid
Are you a developer with expertise in Office products and reports? Are you good at translating user needs into smart and efficient features?
Capax Recruitment is on behalf of AWA Group looking for a MS Office Developer, where smart colleagues work together to protect tomorrow’s solutions. You will contribute to a well-run organization that is on its way to becoming Europe’s leading consultancy company in intellectual property law and become part of an employee-owned company characterized by passion, openness and courage.
About the role
AWA is looking for a driven developer with user needs in focus, based on a growing need to make their users’ lives more efficient by using well-adapted features and templates in Microsoft Office, and well-tailored analysis tools and reports by using modern tools. AWA is focused on owning their own system portfolio, in order to be able to respond fast and effectively to user requests and requirements.
Therefore, AWA imagines you have experience with and interest in designing templates and programming user solutions in the Microsoft-world, and experience with Reporting Services and Transact SQL. You will complement and strengthen the skills present today, so that AWA can further develop their business, their systems and integrative solutions adapted to their line of business. You will be based at their headquarters in Malmö, report directly to their CIO, and become part of a social IT department with a taste for fika and lively coffee discussions.
Specifically, your areas of responsibility will include:
- Perform requirements analysis, develop solution proposals, development, documentation
- Develop new and existing templates and features in Microsoft Office
- Develop new and existing reports and analyzes using Reporting Services and other existing and future reporting and Business Intelligence tools
- Be able to actively and independently seek knowledge of AWA’s business operations, by using assets in the organization, and be able to independently seek knowledge in relevant technology areas needed for the development of applications and integrations
AWA imagines you can say yes to several of the following;
- A college or university degree within IT, although experience can compensate for education
- +3 years’ experience with development in Microsoft Office, Reporting Services and Transact SQL
- Strong technical competencies and enjoy working with others, glad to take initiative
- Solution oriented and likes to solve problems
- Fluency in English