Postal Code: 984 99
Data Entry Coordintor
Full time / Capax Recruitment / Sverige
Provide routine day-to-day business operations support to the client Facility Support team (FacOps) including Safety (EHS), Work Ordre Management (IFOS) and Process Coordinator (ProCo) functions. Working directly under the supervision of the CBRE Contract Manager and in close corporations with the CBRE contract support and the client Facility Support Manager. The purpose of the Data Entry Coordinator is to support the FacOps team by analyzing data, data validation, data presentation, maintaining records, scheduling meetings and updating action items and trackers.
- Develop charts or slides to support communication of key metrics or messaging. Input to be provided by FacOps coordinators.
- Review operational records such as LOTO and EDG run logs, etc for completeness
- Support site wide operational needs, such as site safety committee meetings
- Schedule coordinator-related training and maintain training log for new employees
- Coordinate vendor orientation including attendance, company registration and annual renewal
- Coordinate site walks for FacOps team including taking action items, inspection record retention and statutory compliance inspection visits
- Attach records to CMMS work orders to document completed PMs (Preventive maintenance) and CMs (corrective maintenance)
- Insert Maintenance Implementation Procedure (MIP) links to update PMs
- Coordinate extraction of warranty work orders from IFOS to distribution to (Incidence management) IcM—track closure metrics of warranty items
- Update (Method of procedure) MOP tracker for construction / retrofit work
- Maintain FacOps assessment action items and observations tracker
- Schedule PQS training and checkouts