Axiell / Heltid
We are looking for a senior developer who is full stack, but with a certain focus and competence on front-end development. You have extensive experience of web development and are willing to take on a leading role in designing and implementing web-based functionality, while also being able to support in backend development. You will be part of a team that is responsible for development of a completely new service platform for modern libraries, a solution for circulating, supplying and increasing availability to both physical and digital resources, events and other activities. The product is sold on a global market. The platform interacts with internal and third-party systems so an interest and experience in integration work is highly valuable.
As a member of the development team you will interact with other team members and internal and external stakeholders all over the world, as well as with members of other development teams within Axiells’ different business areas.
Some of the qualifications that we value as a merit are:
- Several years of experience in system development
- Experience of using frameworks such as Akka, ReactiveX, AngularJS, Angular Material
- Working with tools such as Git, Jenkins, Docker, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, NGINX
- Test Driven Development, Domain Specific Languages, Cloud Computing/SaaS on AWS, Event Sourcing, Microservices
- Integration frameworks such as Apache Camel