AVEVA / Heltid
At the core of AVEVA’s business is the intellectual property in their software products, applicable to industries where scale and complexity are the greatest challenge.
AVEVA has won several awards, including Employer of The Year at the 2017 WISE Awards and Britain’s Most Admired Company in the Software & Computer Services Sector in 2017.
We offer a wealth of opportunities for you to develop and grow within the company and you’ll be part of our unique culture with a high-performance environment where diversity is embraced, and individuality is encouraged.
AVEVA was founded in 1967 in Cambridge, United Kingdom, and has successfully established a truly global infrastructure with over 1,700 employees and 50 offices in 45 different countries.
The Interoperability department is responsible for a set of integration capabilities, building best-in-class integration between AVEVA’s own software as well as with third-party software.
As a Product Owner you will be part of the Product Development team, which is in close collaboration with a scrum team based in Hyderabad, India. The department and team are therefore characterized of an international and diversified company culture, as well as high energy and commitment to customer success and satisfaction.
About the role
As a Product Owner you will have a key-role in the Product Development team and function as an advocate for the scrum/agile methodology. Your responsibility will span integrations between AVEVA Enterprise Resource Management and AVEVA’s Design and Engineering products, including AVEVA Engineering, AVEVA Marine and AVEVA Everything 3D. Your responsibilities will also include technical capabilities in our integration and orchestration platforms.
The role has a strong focus on driving development with responsibility for successful definition and implementation of new features. As a Product Owner, an important responsibility is therefore to be the focal point for stakeholders and interface for validating, prioritizing and communicating the requirements to the Scrum members.
- Develop the product vision in line with strategic objectives
- Build, maintain and prioritize the product backlog of requirements
- Develop user stories describing each requirement
- Attend and participate in daily stand-ups, spring planning, sprint reviews
- Lead and coordinate internal and/or customer reference groups
- Minimum 4 years professional experience in industry
- Experience in ERP system implementation and/or system integration work
- Previous experience of working within the scrum/agile framework preferred
- Experience in utilizing user experience principles of software design preferred
- Previous experience in using AVEVA systems preferred