City: København S
State/Province: Region Hovedstaden
Postal Code: 2300
Slået op: 01.04.2022
Fullstack Software Engineer
Full time / Capax Recruitment / Danmark
BLAST is a global esports media network delivering world class entertainment experiences to millions of viewers. Whether it be intimate broadcast studio shows, arena events, digital platforms, or top-class multi-platform content, BLAST create the most exciting, exhilarating, and euphoric moments in esports. This includes BLAST Premier; a worldwide Counter-Strike: Global Offensive tournament where the best teams and brightest stars fight it out for a $2.5m total prize pool. This is a unique opportunity to join a new esports organization that has already achieved success – to be part of and ensure its growth.
BLAST also has regular team events and social events and a strong focus on time to innovate and research technologies and learn new things.
You will sit within a strong development core team, lead by the Head of Engineering and work on a wide array of tasks such as direct to consumer technology, emerging tech and innovation development projects, and also play a vital role in the ideation and planning of future product features, together with product management and UX.
You will have a voice in every part of the development process, from ideation, architecture, code, deployment and maintenance. Furthermore, you will help build and deploy products and services based on the newest cloud technologies. It will also be your responsibility to keep the scope and deliver iteratively. All this will be done in close collaboration with the team, stakeholders and product managers, who together defines and deliver highly scalable solutions.
As a Fullstack Software Engineer you will:
- Play a key role in every aspect of the development process.
- Partner with stakeholders and product managers to define and deliver highly-scalable solutions
- Build and deploy products and services based on the newest cloud technologies.
- Identify opportunities to improve BLAST’s existing systems continuously.
- Be responsible, keep the scope and deliver iteratively.
- Discover and introduce new technologies to BLAST.
It is imperative that you have:
- 2+ years of experience building products quickly and iteratively
- Experience with JavasScript and/or TypeScript
- Experience with both frontend and backend development.
It is as plus if you have:
- Familiarity with technologies such as NodeJS, C# and Angular/React
- Experience within streaming video technologies
- Experience with modern cloud architecture (AWS, GCP or Azure), using things like serverless and containerization (Kubernetes or Docker)
- Experience building distributed systems, like microservices and event-driven systems.