Segment: 200 IT
Client type: IT
City: København S
State/Province: Region Hovedstaden
Postal Code: 2300
Slået op: 24.06.2021
DevOps / SRE Engineer
Full time / Capax Recruitment / Danmark
At Vivino, we need a dedicated DevOps/SRE engineer, to design, implement and maintain our cloud-based infrastructure, so that Vivino will be at the forefront of this global growth.
Job and responsibilities
Based in Copenhagen, Denmark, or working fully remotely, the DevOps/SRE Engineer is responsible for our cloud-based infrastructure at Vivino.com.
You will work in a small team, reporting to the team lead. You will get a lot of responsibility, control of your projects and the ability to adopt new approaches and tools in a quick manner. Working remotely on a contractual basis is possible, depending on your location and time zone. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Design, implement and maintain our cloud-based infrastructure
- Write orchestration and automation code
- Implement CI/CD pipelines
- Introduce and enforce high security standards
- Ensure availability of our services and
- Provide guidance to development teams and ensure implementation, performance and security criteria were met
- Provide support to development and QA teams with application configuration, debugging and releases
As a candidate, you are independent and self-motivated when it comes to solving your work tasks and potential issues that could occur. You are curious and eager to learn, communicative and ready to join a startup, that is fast paced and growing. You work well in teams, and care about work quality. It is important that you are fluent in English, regarding both reading and writing.
It is necessary that:
- You have extensive professional experience working with AWS cloud services
- You are an experienced Linux administrator
- You have experience with configuration management (Chef, etc.) and infrastructure as a code tool (Terraform)
- You have experience with Docker and Kubernetes (EKS)
- You have experience working with various databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Key/Value stores etc.)
- You have experience with programming and programming languages (Python, Ruby, Go, etc.)
- You have experience with building CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, etc.)
And most importantly – you’re not an asshole!
Working at Vivino is a challenging yet rewarding experience. The work culture is amazing, with very few formal procedures and limits. You will get the opportunity to work on many interesting assignments, with the best-in-class technologies by your side. We value best practices, thorough and high-quality work. We also love to explore the wonderful world of wine together through tasting and events, but a passion for wine is not required.
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Lunch catering
- Friday wine bar with free wine
- Discounts on wine purchases
Apply for the position. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Recruitment Consultant, Julie Skov at +45 3045 0880 or email@example.com
Who are we?
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS TO DISCOVER AND BUY THE RIGHT WINE EVERY TIME
Vivino is the world’s largest online wine marketplace and most downloaded wine app, powered by a community of millions. Vivino’s unique wine shopping experience leverages community data to suggest personalized wine recommendations for each individual user. In addition to making wine discovery fun and effortless, Vivino is the best place for wine drinkers to buy wine. The Vivino app is available for download on Android and Apple devices.
We are a fast-paced, growing team with offices in San Francisco, California, and Copenhagen, Denmark. We also have teams worldwide in the UK, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Ireland, and Hong Kong.
Our team is passionate about our core purpose – to empower people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. We do that every day by building technology and leveraging data that puts the power back in the hands of the consumer. We do not see wine as a commodity but as an offering of a cultural experience that was once out of reach for many but is now open to everyone.
Our five core values are:
- Always Strive for Better
- Work Together
- Earn and Offer Trust
- Be Approachable
- Lead with Data
Vivino is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, and veteran status any other characteristic protected by applicable law.